2014-2015

2014-2015
Third Grade Class 2015-2016

Friday, April 29, 2011

Today we went to the Disneynature movie called "African Cats."  I learned that Cheetas can run faster than I thought they could.  I'm happy because it is getting close to the end of school. 
     Aaron

  This week we are learning about poetry.  We went to see Disney's "African Cats."  I learned that lions like to travel in prides and cheetas travel alone.  Another thing I learned is that if a lion gets hurt sometimes the pride has to leave the lion.  In math we learned about liters, pints, cups, half gallons, and gallons.  Next week we are going to the Science Center.  We got to make encouragement cards for our classmates.  That was really fun!
    Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biographies

2104 Biographies

2013 Biographies

Biographies

Volcano Eruptions 2012

Mystery Animal Power Points 2011

Mystery Animal Slideshows