2014-2015

2014-2015
Third Grade Class 2015-2016

Friday, November 4, 2011

November 4, 2011

Hi I'm Grace! This week in school there is a cookie booth. There are lots of cookies. We were raising money for Hati. Today we went to the ACR store. I got a lot of stuff at the ACR store. We played kickball at recess. We lost but it was fun.

Hi! I'm Maddi.  Today we learned how to write an acrostic poem. We are doing book reports. Everyones book reports were awesome. We also did  group projects in science. We just finished our first quarter. I'm making new friends. That's all we done so far today bye.

Hi I'm Layne.We are learning how to do book reports. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biographies

2104 Biographies

2013 Biographies

Biographies

Volcano Eruptions 2012

Mystery Animal Power Points 2011

Mystery Animal Slideshows