2014-2015

2014-2015
Third Grade Class 2015-2016

Friday, January 20, 2012

January 20, 2012

  I took a lot of tests. I took a math test, a reading test, an english test, and a spelling test. We only had math  homework one day this week. It was really cold this week. It was about twenty deegrees.
by Jackson    

We are doing nonfiction book reports this month.There are so many good books to read.I am doing a book about amazing dogs.The book was very good.We are having slipper day this Friday.It was so much fun.by Bella

Today is the 100th day of school.We are doing wikis. They're so much fun. I'm in the fish group. We are learning cursive. It's really fun. We have reading buddies coming soon. I love my reading buddy she is really sweet.
by Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biographies

2104 Biographies

2013 Biographies

Biographies

Volcano Eruptions 2012

Mystery Animal Power Points 2011

Mystery Animal Slideshows