2014-2015

2014-2015
Third Grade Class 2015-2016

Friday, March 15, 2013

March 15, 2013

Hi friends this week for spelling we learned about homophones. For example if you would say no or you could say know. We also finished our stories that we wrote ourselves. Mine was about my cat Cookie and about her life. All of us students finished our stories by Thursday so we go  to watch a movie and the movie was Charlie in the Chocolate Factory and it was AWESOME. Also we had reading buddies on Friday and my reading buddy is named Lucy. Our class also is reading the book Alice in Wonderland and it is very good. I hope you have a great spring break and I am not going anywhere. But if you are I hope you have a wonderful time.LEXI#1***

We practiced our chapel parts today.  I am an actor. We also watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory it was awesome! We are reading the book Alice in Wonderland. Our spelling words are homophones.  They are pretty easy.

                                                                                                     ETHAN

Hi. The reason we watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is that we finished our stories.Mine was about my friends.Today we have reading buddies.Mines Lexi.On  spring break I'm not going anywhere.


CLOE15



No comments:

Post a Comment

Biographies

2104 Biographies

2013 Biographies

Biographies

Volcano Eruptions 2012

Mystery Animal Power Points 2011

Mystery Animal Slideshows