2014-2015

2014-2015
Third Grade Class 2015-2016

Friday, April 26, 2013

April 26, 2013

We are reading a book about Grasshopper Summer.It is really good, We also had a English test on Wendsday.It was easy.                                                              Ethan 


Today we had some smoke we were scared. We are reading a book called Grasshopper Summer.                                               Katie


On Monday we brought in 3 items for Grasshopper Summer. I brought  in a waterbottel, a cross necklace, and a phone. On Tuesday did lesson 88 in math and lesson 39 in Religion. On Wednesday we had chapel  and the second graders lead it. Also we read chapters 1-4 in Grasshopper Summer. On Thursday Mrs.Hanson showed us how we were going to do our animal wiki. On Friday we got catipillars. I named my Wiggles. Also we were at recess and some smoke set some bad gas in the air so we had to leave the building and go to the field. Today we went to the ACR Store. I got some string for 3 points. I hope you got enough info for this week. Sorry I cant type anymore. I have to go home. Bye!!!!!!
                                                 Ainsley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biographies

2104 Biographies

2013 Biographies

Biographies

Volcano Eruptions 2012

Mystery Animal Power Points 2011

Mystery Animal Slideshows