2014-2015

2014-2015
Third Grade Class 2015-2016

Friday, May 10, 2013

May 10, 2013

Hi.We are working on Mother`s day projects.In science we are doing animal wikis.I am doing reptiles.My group is me,Joe,Lexi,and Tim.We are reading Grasshopper Summer.In writing we are doing poems.We are doing arcrostic poems and cinquain poems.                     CLOE#15



Hi, this week we learned about poetry. We did an acrostic poem, and a cinquain poem. We also learned about Adverbs and Combining Sentences with an Adverb in English. We are reading Grasshopper Summer, and this week we got to Chapter 20 in it! In  Science we are doing Animal Wiki's, I'm in the Bird group. We had a Math test today. That's all for now!
Sadi




Hello this week we are working on writing poetry.Also in social studies we have been working on the Oregon Trail and we have to  have families and my family is Ethan the dad, Cloe the mom,Jacob my older brother and Gracelaynn my older sister. Another thing is that we had a math and spelling test on Friday we have an English test next week.Another thing is we got to work on are mother's day gifts and they are so pretty!!!Also we did the curcive L,M,andN.That is all for this week.:):):) LEXI#1

1 comment:

  1. also we learned about 2 other poems and we just did our engish test and also this week we finished grasshopper summer.Another thing is my mom loved my mothers day presents.Also I'm in the reptile group with Joe,Cloe,and Tim. LOVE LEXI#1***

    ReplyDelete

Biographies

2104 Biographies

2013 Biographies

Biographies

Volcano Eruptions 2012

Mystery Animal Power Points 2011

Mystery Animal Slideshows