2014-2015

2014-2015
Third Grade Class 2015-2016

Friday, September 13, 2013

September 13, 2013

This week at school I got tree inturseption in football.I finshed my cup in art I like to do art a lot.This week I read Freckle Juice. This week at school we learned about plans.We did a experiment to see if plants could live without every thing they need, like no water, no sunlight, and no nurients.It was lots of fun.                                                                                                                   .
Alex

                                                         
This week at school we leaned about plants.We did  a experiment to see if plants coud live without every thing they need, like no water, to sunlignt, and no nurients.It was fun.  We also read Freckle Juice.It was about a kid  who wanted freckles. We went to art I finished my cup it was fun. I also played cops and robers.We also played jolly ball. We also learened about the subject and predicate in English. We also got our book orders today. It was so so so fun.

Adeline

We just got back from PE.  We played a game and ran ten laps around the gym.  Everytime we did a lap we had to do 10 jumping jacks.  And now we are reading with our reading buddies.  THen we are going to do our planners and prayers and then go home for the weekend. 

Haley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biographies

2104 Biographies

2013 Biographies

Biographies

Volcano Eruptions 2012

Mystery Animal Power Points 2011

Mystery Animal Slideshows