2014-2015

2014-2015
Third Grade Class 2015-2016

Friday, February 28, 2014

February 28, 2014

This week we made baptismal cards to four children.  We took a math test and times test.  Our class is working on a story.  My story is called A Trip With My Family.  We did athlete biographies for the Olympics.  On Tuesday we had the learning fair.  I was Amelia Earhart. We read the book The Boston Molasses Flood of 1919.
                    
                                 KAITLYN

 This week in English we learned about subject pronouns. Friday we are taking a  spelling test. Monday we went to art and we were painting animals.   I did a flamingo. We went to library and I got Water Habitats.  We  are doing reading buddies and mine are reading in a red chair.  We went to music class early and practiced our songs for Encore Night with Mrs. Martin's class.  I hope you can come and see it Thursday night. 


Haley                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biographies

2104 Biographies

2013 Biographies

Biographies

Volcano Eruptions 2012

Mystery Animal Power Points 2011

Mystery Animal Slideshows