2014-2015

2014-2015
Third Grade Class 2015-2016

Sunday, October 11, 2015

October 9, 2015

Hi,my name is Taylor and i am going to tell about what happened this week.This week we did goggle land mark tours in social studies.We just did a test in English and the highest points are 112 points, and I got 107. I thing we are using computers in science next week but I wish it was this week. We are  learning about rocks and minerals in science.


This week was cool.In science we did a hand out and I got all of them right! We got our English test back and I got 105 percent. In math we worked on adding money and cents. We also added  a few things to our file folder like character traits. We are doing it for our novel study.And I also got to  do hamburger writing. I am writing about my pet Maggie.So thanks for reading. Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biographies

2104 Biographies

2013 Biographies

Biographies

Volcano Eruptions 2012

Mystery Animal Power Points 2011

Mystery Animal Slideshows