2014-2015

2014-2015
Third Grade Class 2015-2016

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May 23, 2012 - Third Grade Memories

I really liked when we were filling bags with food. For kids against hunger.      GRACE  C.
What I liked the most was when we went to bluebird park. JACKSON DOTY
I  liked  when we went to the science center, and bluebird park.           Luke
I liked when we went to the science center and when we had slipper day. Audrey
I liked when we went to maramack caverens.We loved it. Maddi
I like when we went to the science center and when we we had a pizza party. Kate
I liked when we had the science center field trip. Josh     
I loved erupting volcanows. BELLA .S
What I liked was when everybody was signing autographs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biographies

2104 Biographies

2013 Biographies

Biographies

Volcano Eruptions 2012

Mystery Animal Power Points 2011

Mystery Animal Slideshows