2014-2015

2014-2015
Third Grade Class 2015-2016

Friday, February 1, 2013

February 1

Hi everyone,
third grade is great!! This week we have National Lutheran School's week.Monday is neon day.Tuesday is clash day.Wednesday is PJ day.Thursday is class day we wore white t-shirt, jeans,hat and mismatch socks.Friday we have cougar wear and a pep rally.Last  months book report is non-fiction.I did it on Harriet Tubman. She is amazing!!!!!!This months book report is a biography.I am doing it on Betsy Ross.She is an awesome sewer.They are both VERY interesting people.And guess what? I have to dress up as Betsy Ross!I will try to send in a picture.I know one thing about the Titanic. TWO dogs survived.It is amazing!! Well I have go do my book report. Wish me luck.               Aly    

It is National Lutheran School's week.We are wearing cougar wear right now.We have a school fundraiser thing and we get canaival food!I did Harry Houdini for my book report.We get a pep  rally after recess I'am so excited.We are working on space projects right now.Well thats all for now.
                                          SPENCER


Hello,
  This week we have been crazy. I mean cccccrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyy! We have been doing  more multiplication. We have been doing book reports! I did mine on Dolphins. Mrs.Hanson might play volleyball against 8th graders. Well,  I think Aly and Spencer have got everything else. That's all I have to say. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                      Ainsley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biographies

2104 Biographies

2013 Biographies

Biographies

Volcano Eruptions 2012

Mystery Animal Power Points 2011

Mystery Animal Slideshows