2014-2015

2014-2015
Third Grade Class 2015-2016

Saturday, March 5, 2016

February19 , 2016

This week we learned how to make  and draw rectangle prisms. We also learned about right angles and acute angles and obtuse angles in math this week. In science  we are  doing a project  on planets and I my project is on Neptune. Also we learned how to multiply by 10s.

By

Jackson


Hi,my name is Hailey,I'm in 3rd grade.In literature we are learning about biographies and you get to choose! I choose Ben Franklin and his most important thing he did was inventing electricity!
He did it by taking a kite and tying it to a key. A storm was passing by and he touched
the key and it shocked him. Now he knew that lighting is electricity. He could control where he
wanted it to go. Ben Franklin is fun learning about and now you know all about what he did!
I hope you enjoyed learning about him.Bye



No comments:

Post a Comment

Biographies

2104 Biographies

2013 Biographies

Biographies

Volcano Eruptions 2012

Mystery Animal Power Points 2011

Mystery Animal Slideshows