2014-2015

2014-2015
Third Grade Class 2015-2016

Sunday, May 1, 2016

April 15, 2016

This week we did a lot of things. On Tuesday, Aidin shadowed Miss.Numala’s class. I think she really enjoyed St. John School. Then on Wednesday, Riley shadowed our class. She followed me around the whole day. It was really fun. On Thursday, we went to art. We made weaving looms. Then on Friday, we had a day without shoes. Then in P.E. we ran a mile. After that we were so muddy.Then we had a pep rally. We all wore cougar wear.

Katie

Hi, my name is Jonah.  Let me tell you about 3rd grade. In math we are learning how to divide. Also, in reading we are doing our Alice in Wonderland  projects.  I am doing a slideshow with a partner, Harrison. So far I think it is really fun.  In Art, we did a clay project which is a looming wheel.  It is colored string attached to a clay foundation.  In PE we ran a mile today. That is about 3rd grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biographies

2104 Biographies

2013 Biographies

Biographies

Volcano Eruptions 2012

Mystery Animal Power Points 2011

Mystery Animal Slideshows