2014-2015

2014-2015
Third Grade Class 2015-2016

Sunday, May 1, 2016

March 11, 2016

Hi,My name is Taylor and I would like to tell you about this week.We are working on made up stories and some biographies such as Laura Ingalls Wilder and Albert Einstein.This week
we are having a Math test, Science test, and English test.We just started a new novel,
Alice In Wonderland.We are going on spring break for a week after today.


Hi,my name is Hailey.  I’m in 3rd grade. We have been working on stories that get published.
I wrote my book about softball. You can write about anything. First, you write your story.
Then,you work on pictures. After that you do a final copy. Thank you for listening bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Biographies

2104 Biographies

2013 Biographies

Biographies

Volcano Eruptions 2012

Mystery Animal Power Points 2011

Mystery Animal Slideshows