2014-2015

2014-2015
Third Grade Class 2015-2016

Friday, November 16, 2012

November 16, 2012

Hi we are working on thanksgiving stuff and its really fun! We are having a thanksgiving feast.My freinds Jacob and Caleb get to sit with Brandon Heath who is a Christan singer.  I am so excited for the Thanksgiving feast.
                                                                               Spencer 

Today a Christan singer is coming in are class!He was freinds with Mrs.Williams when she was a kid. My class is reading a book called Winn-Dixie,it is a really good book.  It is about a girl who finds a dog in a store and nhames him Win-Dixie!

   Taylor
 


Hello, this is Carson. In our class we are working on all sorts of things!
Like in Science we just started chapter 6 it is called  landforms. We are also reading Winn-Dixie it is a really good book. We are on chapter 6 in Winn-Dixie too! We really like being in third grade so far.
In math we are on lesson 43. Our last lesson we did was lesson 42. We learned how to draw fractions! It was very fun and easy. Do you know how to do : two fifths? (Put awnser in comments.) In English we are learning how  to write paragraphs and abbrevations?
Do your know what this stands for? Apr., Oct., Nov., Nov.25, 2003? (My birthday)
I hope you would wish me a happy birthday! My birthday is in one week!
I hope everybody has a EXTREMLY good Thanksgiving break! I know Iwill.
I can not WAIT until THANKSGIVING BREAK! In religon we are learning about the ten plagues. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biographies

2104 Biographies

2013 Biographies

Biographies

Volcano Eruptions 2012

Mystery Animal Power Points 2011

Mystery Animal Slideshows